Sunday, July 24, 2016

Pixie Noel Pillow #1 Instructions

Hi Everyone!  We are back from TX and I am trying to get caught up.  Here are the instructions for one of the pillows I made while I was on vacation using up scraps from Pixie Noel.  I found the pattern at:  http://www.modabakeshop.com/2010/02/aster-manor-pillow.html



Please note, the instructions on the screen are correct but the ones you print out have a mistake.  When she talks about a jelly roll strip at the end she really means honey bun strip.  Honey Bun strips are 1 1/2 inches and Jelly roll strips are 2 1/2 inches.

I could only find Heavyweight Fusible Fleece and it worked great.  Also, the ties on the back are too tiny for my fat fingers, so I increased the size of the strips to 2 1/2 inches which are quite chunky so perhaps try them at 2 inches.


Other than that - have fun with the pattern.  Let me know if you have any questions.
Take care,
Richla & Ellen

1 comment: